- What We Offer
- Self Analysis
1. Are you Fatigued?
2. Are you having problems losing weight?
3. Are you suddenly gaining weight for no apparent reason and finding it hard to lose?
4. Do you often have cold hands and feet?
5. Are you losing large amounts of hair?
6. Are your menstrual cycles irregular?
7. Are you alternating between constipation and diarrhea?
8. Is your body temperature regularly lower than normal (98.6 degrees)?
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms you may be suffering from poor thyroid function. Fatigue is becoming a much more common problem for a variety of reasons, including the removal of iodine from commercial table salt, chronic stress, and heavy metal toxicity.
Many key nutritional supplements such as iodine, selenium, coleus forskohli, and n-acetyl tyrosine can dramatically improve thyroid health when taken in optimal amounts and synergistically. Nutritional support for the thyroid gland, whether or not thyroid hormone replacement is warranted, is critical in helping to restore both balance and function.
LETS GET STARTED >>
“The health of your body greatly determines the degree of success you have with all the other aspects of your life.” ~Dr Eva