- What We Offer
- Self Analysis
1. Do you find that you get more bloated as the day goes on?
2. Do you often experience stomach cramps from trapped intestinal gas?
3. Do you belch a lot?
4. Do you get stomach indigestion?
5. Do you suspect that you are sensitive to certain foods?
6. Do you suffer from heartburn?
7. Do you have embarrassing gas after eating meals?
If your symptoms persist, they can lead to severe intestinal damage and other health risks including joint pain, osteoporosis, autoimmune disease, skin problems, and allergies.
Today, more than 75% of the population suffers from some type of gastrointestinal distress (or stomach distress) that’s usually traced back to food sensitivities or low enzyme activity inhibiting digestion. Along with eating healthier foods and eliminating foods that you are sensitive to (which can be determined via an IgG Food Allergy Panel), there are various nutritional supplements available that can improve intestinal health as well as the above symptoms. Stress management are also key factors in a comprehensive healthy intestinal program. Other frequent findings amongst stomach and intestinal issues can be related to SIBO (small intestinal bacterial dysbiosis), leaky gut syndrome, environmental toxicities such as mercury overload or even hypothyroid and hormone imbalances.
LETS GET STARTED >>
“The health of your body greatly determines the degree of success you have with all the other aspects of your life.” ~Dr Eva