1. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss?
2. Have you suffered any head injuries in your lifetime (with or without losing consciousness?
3. Do you have trouble focusing and concentrating on a particular task?
4. Are you seeking ways to improve your memory and mental clarity?
5. Do you worry about the risk of developing dementia or Alzheimer's?
6. Do you have a family history of Alzheimer's?
If you answered yes to any of the preceding questions, you will greatly benefit with an optimized diet, targeted nutrients, and regular exercise.
You can keep your mind sharp and vital with an optimized diet, targeted nutrients, and regular exercise.
The right diet provides the specific hormones and brain chemicals that help them stay balanced. Exercise enhances circulation to the brain. Nutritional support improves the flow of oxygen to the brain, helps to properly utilize glucose; vitamins and minerals help delay brain aging, and improve the functioning of the brain. If you want to increase your mental capacity, start by giving the brain cells the nutrients they need for optimal functioning.
Get started on the Mental Vitality Kit today or call us to schedule an appointment.