1. Do you have embarrassing gas after eating meals?
2. Do you often experience stomach cramps from trapped intestinal gas?
3. Do you belch a lot?
4. Do you get stomach indigestion?
5. Do you suspect that you are sensitive to certain foods?
6. Do you find that you get more bloated as the day goes on?
7. Do you suffer from heartburn?
When the body does not process food properly, you may experience certain symptoms like cramping, stomachache, bloating and even heartburn. If these symptoms persist, they can lead to severe intestinal damage and other health risks including joint pain, osteoporosis, autoimmune disease, skin problems, and allergies.
Today, more than 75% of the population suffers from some type of gastrointestinal distress (or stomach distress) that’s usually traced back to food sensitivities or low enzyme activity inhibiting digestion. Along with eating healthier foods and eliminating foods that you are sensitive to (which can be determined via an IgG Food Allergy Panel), there are various nutritional supplements available that can improve intestinal health as well as the above symptoms. Consistent exercise and stress management are also key factors in a comprehensive healthy intestinal program.
Get started on the Stomach/Intestinal Health Kit today, or call us to schedule an appointment.