Keeping your hormones in check can help alleviate PMS, infertility, osteoporosis, endometriosis, mood disorders, ovarian cysts, menstrual difficulties and may even diminish the risk of breast cancer and heart disease. Continuing fluctuations in hormones can make a strong body weak, unpredictable and unreliable. Hormonal imbalance is not just something you have to accept and live with. I can help and it starts with understanding.
Hormones coordinate the biochemical activity in our body and brain. They make things happen within various systems of your body, with different hormones doing different things.
· Estrogen is the most powerful hormone and helps with the urinary tract, breasts, blood vessels, uterus and even skin.
· Progesterone helps protect against breast fibrocysts, restores the libido and protects against endometrial cancer among other things.
· Testosterone, often just thought of as the male hormone, is also a female hormone, and plays an important part in normal physiology. It’s also responsible for an improved sense of well-being, sexual libido and vital energy.
· Thyroid Stimulating Hormone can help with PMS as well as sexual vitality. If you have a malfunctioning thyroid system, you may also have a slow metabolism with leads to weight gain.
· Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is the most abundant naturally occurring steroid hormone secreted by your adrenal glands. Your body uses DHEA to produce testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone.
· Human Growth Hormone is present in your body when you’re young and peaks in your mid-20s. It helps bones grow and become strong, and it helps transport amino acids. In older adults, human growth hormone supplementation can help you lose as much as 20 years from your biological clock, in terms of bones and muscles.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
We’re created some natural hormone replacement therapies to supplement what your body may be missing and thus alleviate some of your hormone-related discomfort.
Progesterone treatments may help to improve your PMS symptoms.
Estrogen supplementation should be used in conjunction with progesterone in order to help eliminate the possibilities of breast fibrocysts, uterine fibroids, uterine and breast cancers.
Tri-Estrogen is a natural estrogen formula that works to minimize the risks of estrogen while maximizing its benefits. It may help to effectively relieve menopausal symptoms.
Thyroid supplementation is available by prescription. DHEA supplementation may help protect against infection, treat menopause and depression and even help in weight loss. Testosterone supplementation is not currently recommended.
Using estrogen and progesterone supplementation can reduce bone loss associated with osteoporosis. Progesterone and thyroid treatments may be effective in preventing miscarriages, solving menstrual difficulties, mood disorders, PMS and more.
I believe that restoring hormone balance can improve your overall quality of life. Let’s work together to help you feel better.